Joe Biden is facing serious allegations that he colluded against the American people.
And he doesn’t know how to respond.
Joe Biden got hit with five tough questions that left him speechless.
GOP Sen. Marsha Blackburn (TN) wants answers from the Biden administration.
She asked five questions about how the Biden administration is working together with Big Tech.
She wants to know what the Biden team criteria is for flagging posts that they are apparently requesting platforms like Facebook to remove.
“New: [Marsha Blackburn] demands Biden White House answer these five questions about their ‘coordination with Big Tech to censor Americans,’” reported Philip Wegmann. Here are the five questions:
- What criteria are you directing social media platforms to use to flag and remove posts?
- What criteria are you directing social media platforms to use to ban users?
- In your July 15th press briefing, you stated that 12 people are responsible for “65 percent of anti-vaccine misinformation on social media platforms.” Who are those account[s] and have they, or others, been removed at your direction?
- What is the legal basis for your Administration’s decision to direct social media platforms to flag and remove posts from their sites?
- Does the White House have staff dedicated to searching social media for content to flag for removal?
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Friday tried to minimize the role that the Biden administration is playing.
“The big concern though, I think for a lot of people on Facebook, is that now this is big brother watching you,” a reporter said to Psaki.
“They’re more concerned about that than people dying across the country because of a pandemic where misinformation is traveling on social media platforms?” Psaki responded. “That feels unlikely to me, if you have the data to back that up. I’m happy to discuss it.”
Facebook told NBC that the Biden administration is trying to blame them “for missing their vaccine goals.”
“In private exchanges, the Surgeon General has praised our work, including our efforts to inform people about COVID-19. They knew what they were doing. The White House is looking for scapegoats for missing their vaccine goals.”
The CDC reported that 88.2% of people ages 65 or older have received at least one dose of the vaccine and 66.7% of people ages 18 or older.
President Joe Biden was trying to get 70% of adults vaccinated by July 4th and he failed to meet that goal.
Biden claimed social media was “killing people” because he thinks not enough is being done to stop “misinformation.”
“They’re killing people,” Biden said of Facebook, last week. “The only pandemic we have is among the unvaccinated, and they’re killing people.”
If you want Black Eye Politics to keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story and the rest of the breaking news in politics, please bookmark our site, consider making us your homepage and forward our content with your friends on social media and email.